Monday, July 12, 2010

"HELLO, MY NAME IS..."



Allow me the pleasure to introduce the upcoming young business men & women of America! I am thrilled to be in the presence of these men & women, because they have so much potential. I hope you enjoy the interesting bios on THEARC's Summer interns.


BIOGRAPHIES


Patrick Eric Lyles is from Temple Hills, MD. He enjoys Drawing and playing video games.
Patrick writes: " I am 13 years old. I love to draw and play video games. I hope to make comics. I am not very active and usually sit in the house with my two older sisters. I am thankful that I have something productive to do and I love having a fulfilling job. I hope that I can get a really good work experience from this program."


Ashley Johnson


"My hobbies are shopping, texting, and working. I am 16 and 8 months. My dream jobs are either becoming a OB/GYN, a day care owner, a nurse or doctor, or pediatrician."

Darlissa Woodson

"I was born in Washington, DC Southeast. My age is 14. I love to cheer, dance, and make people laugh. I want to be a pediatrician when I grow up. I live with my mother and my brothers and sisters. I think this program is fun and you can learn a lot, and the people here in this program are really nice."

Eman Stroman

"I was born on August 08, 1995. My hobbies are drawing, painting, and playing softball. I have a brother and a half sister. I go to school at Bishop Mc Namara, class of 2013. I think this program is a great place to make new friends and even start your career."

Maria Hill

"Hello my name is Maria and I am 14 years old. My birthday is December 6th. My hobbies are dancing, singing (every now & then), and hanging out with my friends. My dream job is to be a dancer because I love to dance."

Dana Smith




"Hello, my name is Dana Annette Smith. I was born at Prince George's County Hospital in Maryland. My hobbies are tennis and golf Wii. I want to be a Chef when I grow up. I also like to sing. I am glad that I have been introduced to new friends and have a chance to work at THEARC."

Kianna Lewis

"Hello, I am Kianna Lewis. I was born in Spokane, Washington on April 17, 1993. My hobbies are singing, acting, dancing, writing, and paying video games. I want to be a singer, then after an established career I want to do broadway. I think this program is amazing. It gives us as youth, a chance to work and experience. The different programs and places to work is really good too. I am very thankful for this chance and I am definitely taking advantage of everything."

Christopher Page

"I'm Chris. I was born on August 26, 1993 at Holy Cross Hospital. I sing, I dance, I act, I draw, I play basketball. I desire to be famous. I aspire to be a professional actor (on and off screen) and/or a professional recording artist. I hope to own my own record company."

Dylan Robinson


"Hello, I am Dylan. My hobby is dancing. I want to be a pediatrician when I grow up. I am 13 and I go to Crofton Middle School. I enjoy this program. I am the stage manager."

Kia Johnson


"I am in high school and I attend Wise. I am a very athletic and outgoing person. I run track and dance. After college I hope to pursue a career as a marine biologist."

Kierra Mims

"My name is Kierra Mims. I'm currently attending Springarn Senior High School. My favorite colors are purple, orange, and green. My hobbies are playing volleyball, skating, going to different types of water parks, laughing and entertaining people."

Norris Wiggins

"Hello, my name is Norris and my hobbies are drawing, computers, and Music. I like to observe people and see how they act. I enjoy sports, any forms of art, and using the computer to be creative. In the future I will like to go to Morgan State University and major in graphic designing and also learn how to be a producer."

Giovanni Copeland


"My name is Giovanni Copeland and I am 15 years old and what I like to do is run track and be outside with friends and family. I like to go to a lot of places and have fun. My dream job is to become a nurse because I like to help people and I think it will be fun to do that in life."

Kerrell Partee

"I am 15. I was born in Washington, DC. I like the program because it gives me something to do besides being outside all day. I also get paid to do stuff in the theater. Overall this is a good program and I am a good person."

Ericka Tolver


Hello, my name is Ericka and I am 16 years old. I like to listen to music, go shopping and I like to hang out with my friends and family. I want to become a successful business woman who can handle any job. I love this program, because it teaches me how to work hard and be professional. It is all worth it in the end because you get rewarded for your hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment