Sunday, July 25, 2010

BASKETBALL JONES



The Boys & Girls Club played host today for the basketball clinic. The interns had the chance to show their Lebron skills and learn a lot about the game, basketball exercises, and ball handling. The boys and girls split into teams for a nice game of KNOCKOUT. In knockout you have a limited time to shoot a basket and score before your opponent. If your opponent makes the shot first, then your KNOCKED OUT! It was a nice day to shoot a couple of hoops and stretch your legs. The girls were pretty good and the boys loved the competition.






2 comments:

  1. I WAS ON VACATION BUT FROM WHAT I HEARD AND SAW THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN.I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN HERE FOR TOY STORY.
    -DYLLAN ROBINSON

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basketball activity was both enjoyable and informative. Knockout was my favorite event of the day.
    -Josiah Bibb

    ReplyDelete